Global Humanitaria is funded by caring individuals, public and private foundations and companies committed to building a more united and more just world. Some of the activities accomplished in 2013 included:
- - More than 119,000 rations of food were distributed in school canteens in Peru
- - Over 1,560 young people received training on prevention of violence in Colombia
- - 741 people participated in our Food Security and Nutrition programs in Bolivia
- - Provided legal assistance to 557 victims of child sexual abuse in Cambodia
- - Human rights learning activities provided to over 13,399 children in Peru
- - 4 Foster homes were established for at-risk children at risk in India
- - A school canteen for 300 children was built in the community of Bodouakro, Ivory Coast
- - 59,703 meals were given to children across 4 rural communities in Guatemala
Condensed Audited Financial Information
|Sources of funding 2011||Distribution of Funds|
Global Humanitaria operates efficiently so that nearly 80% of all our funding goes directly to support programs that promote and defend the rights of children in need in developing countries and foster sustainable solutions that strenghten the communities in which they live. We are committed to a policy of transparency that guarantees our good management; thus each year we conduct rigorous financial evaluations of all our programs in preparation for our anual external independent audit. In this way, we assess the impact of our programs, coverage, coherence, sustainability and efficiency. We have also developed quality management procedures and an ongoing internal audit system in order to optimize our capabilities and maximize resources.
IRS 501 (c)(3)
Global Humanitaria USA is a 501 (c)(3) organization registered in the United States. Contributions to Global Humanitaria USA are tax deductible to the extent permitted by US federal tax law.
Global Humanitaria's EIN is 300015737